Sugar Skull Day of the Dead Christmas Tree Ornament, Gift Holiday. This year, instead of just exchanging gifts, why not get creative and make something that will last for years? Something unique and special, like a Skull Christmas Ornament. Making Christmas decorations out of skulls is a great way to show friends and family that you care about them and appreciate their presence. This is also a great way to celebrate a special holiday season or show your support for the dark side of Christmas. There are many different ways to make Christmas decorations with skulls. You can choose to make it metal or plastic, or you can make it out of wood. You can also choose to paint or stain. Once the decorations have been assembled, it’s time to add the finishing touches. You can add a bow, or you can add some colorful decorations to the skull. Making Christmas decorations with skulls is a fun and creative way to celebrate the Christmas season. This is also a great way to show friends and family that you care about them and appreciate their presence in your life.
- This ceramic ornament is made of high-quality porcelain materials. With a diameter of 2.9 inches (0.14 inches thick). A golden rope is also provided.
- The design is printed on both sides, with various styles and bright and clear colors. Make your home special.
- The Christmas ornament can be easily hung on Christmas trees, windows, shelves, fireplaces, handrails, or in shops for the celebration of Christmas/Valentine’s Day and the creation of a strong festival atmosphere!
- Processing Time: 3-5 business days after the order is placed.
- USA Shipping Time: 6-12 business days to deliver your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees
Visit Razatee store to see more.